WOW, this year has gone by so quickly. You need to be aware of the following:
- All library books and Take Home Books are due tomorrow Friday, the 19th. Report Cards will be withheld until fines are paid or books returned.
- All school lunch/breakfast accounts need to be currant by tomorrow.
- Student Art Portfolios should be ready to go home with your students on Friday.
- Lizz Totten is still taking orders for Student Metal Art until June 13th. The photos would make great Father’s Day Gifts. Contact Lizz at 435-668-6830 <email@example.com or return the order form sent home yesterday.
- Lexia is available for your students to use through the summer until July 31st . Your students should know how to login. See the attached file for directions on how to go to other websites and login.
Monday, the 22nd
- Students will all be receiving 5 or 6 books to take home to read over the summer thanks to MJ and her efforts collecting these books.
- The Reading Party will be in the afternoon. It was a close win for the Mary Poppins Party.
- School dismisses at 3:30.
Tuesday, the 23rd Field Day
- Students must BRING A TOWEL. The morning is full of Water Activities. NO SWIMSUITS! Please send your students in summer clothing that can dry quickly. They must have shoes (flip flops or sneakers.
- Lunch will be provided by the Pizza Noodle. Please plan accordingly.
- School dismisses at 1:15.
Wednesday, the 24th
- Year Books and Autographs
- Final Good-byes
- School dismisses at 12:00 noon.
Please contact me if you have any questions.